Technical Services & Projects cc is an owner managed company that was established in 1996 and provides electrical engineering and consulting services, specialised electrical safety equipment, test and measurement equipment, overvoltage protection and power factor correction solutions to industry.
We are a dynamic company that continues to strive for excellence through quality and the ability to add value through exceptional service and technical support. Product research and development forms a significant part of our responsibility and our specialised products and equipment are sourced locally and internationally in an effort to ensure full compliance with recognised National and International safety and performance standards.
We aim to provide integrated solutions by offering specialised electrical engineering and consulting services, supported by industry leading expertise and our longstanding business relationships with various consulting companies, for the electrical safety of personnel, equipment condition monitoring and the protection of electrical equipment and installations against transient overvoltage conditions.
Technical Services & Projects cc is a BBBEE level 4 contributor, is 100% female owned, and is fully committed to transformation. We actively seek joint ventures in support of the Black
Technical Services & Projects cc's vision is to be a leader and preferred service provider, equipment and product supplier in the electrical engineering and condition monitoring environment.
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
To provide quality, effective and efficient services to the total satisfaction of our clients by:
- Understanding our clients and their requirements.
- Providing quality service, products and equipment beyond expectation.
- Continuously improving our market share through innovative partnerships and operational excellence.
- Consistently gaining new knowledge in technology and management practises.
- Creating a challenging and rewarding work environment for all employees.
The core values that we aspire to are:
- Integrity – Promoting integrity, transparency, trustworthiness, fairness and respect for others.
- Professionalism – Adhering to the highest standards of professional conduct in all engagements and exceeding expectations on every level.
- Excellence – Delivery of service excellence through quality and passion for what we do.
- Commitment – Continuous dedication and commitment to our clients and their interests.
- Empowerment – The empowerment of all employees by encouraging participation, creativity and continuous personal development